Do you know what to do when your Drupal website goes down? What have you done to prevent losing all your hard work or experiencing lengthy downtime? In this session, we’ll help you plan for the worst and recover quickly from a site disaster using simple, inexpensive tools. We’ll identify some of the biggest threats to your site, discuss how to avoid them and learn to mitigate the damage they cause.
This session is for:
- Small to medium Drupal site owners and builders.
- Drupal developers who want to help create an emergency preparedness plan for clients.
You will learn:
- How to plan for website downtime.
- Inexpensive online tools to prevent, detect and recover from downtime.
- How to test your emergency plan.
- What information you should have on-hand to speed up downtime recovery.